Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The hottest guy EVER!

So, this here is what I call a perfect 10. I met this guy about 2 years ago, and even my husband agreed he couldn't compete.The guy is quite a cattleman and has a chicken farm. He makes orange juice with raw eggs. If you don't have it by now then you are livin under a rock, man! It's Lyle, from Napoleon Dynamite. We saw him at Cabela's and I was like,"Geez, how do I know that guy? Do I do his insurance? " I felt so bad that I couldn't remember his name. Carson told me who it was and after trailing him for awhile with his wife, I asked him and he was happy to autograph a Cabela's hat for me. Then I got the guts to ask for a picture in front of the beef jerky. CLASSY! If only Kip were there.

No comments: